Toyota Sued, Brand Slavery, Viral Vetting, Court Orders on Twitter
- Toyota and Saatchi get sued for freaking a woman out with their stalkerish Matrix campaign.
- If you guys are in NYC next week, join me at an AdForum social media sesh called Brand Servants or Brand Masters?. I think you can guess what it's about and why it might be relevant. Entry's $95; it'll be two hours long.
- The October 23 deadline for the Viral Film Festival, held by Vanksen, fast approaches! Get your cool viral work in and see it projected over a panoply of drunk people in Paris on November 26. No cost to enter; this is all for the love of the crowd. (And some goodwill for Vanksen, natch.)
- One tweet you probably don't want.
- Something about nosepicking.
- NPR wants hyperlocal journos.