Police Called on McDonald's Rappers, RIP Cliff Freeman,
- A group of teens approached a McDonald's drive through and rapped their order just like in the commercial. The police were called. So stupid.
- Interested in mobile? Check out the Trends in Mobile Internet and Video webinar Thursday, November 19 organized by Business Development Institute.
- "We decided to send our clients a handy-dandy disguise kit that will help them perform all the acts of petty office espionage they've been plotting." It was for Halloween.
- The agency that created the famed Outpost.com Gerbil ad, Cliff Freeman & Partners, is no more. RIP.
- Mediaite takes a look at the affect social media may have had on Ford's $1 billion Q3 profit.
- Zamboni gets wrapped.