Box Jocks, Dumb Ads, California Calls, Critter Crosses, Chrome Confused
- Box Jocks lets kids can design, download, print and build their own papercraft figure while learning about sports safety. It's sponsored by Levine Children's Hospital and Kohl's and was created by BooneOakley in Charlotte, NC.
- CNN Money has a list of the Dumbest Moments of the Decade. It includes Jay Leno's move to primetime, the Chris Farley DirecTV ad and the shake the baby iPhone app.
- Want to be in a California Tourism ad? Here's your chance.
- Want to play a game in which you help a cute little critter cross the river? Then check out Dodge to the Lodge from TAMBA Internet.
- Mullen's North Carolina office has been awarded the Men's Wearhouse and K&G Fashion Superstore accounts and the agency has promoted Group Creative Director Jason Black to Executive Creative Director.
- Can't Google explain anything simply? Apparently not.
- Provision thinks it has the answer to ad blindness.