- In an effort to bring life to their "Cheddar Explosion" campaign, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is sponsoring the demolition of Texas Stadium.
- Microsoft visited with 100 year old Dr. Richard J. Bing, made a story of the man's life and sent the result off to Sundance.
- Wired magazine is having a Super Bowl party. They'll have beer, food...and biometric devices attached to you to determine which ads you like.
- And here's the Pirelli calender again. NSFW.
- Not as bad as Agency.com fist bumping itself but this video highlighting Colle + McVoy's office signage approaches.
This new commercial for Health & Disability Advocates is like a politically correct special needs joke. It's from Chicago-based ad agency Wirestone and it pokes fun at "challenged" people in the work place. And the final joke will really have the National Association For the Coffee Brewing Challenged up in arms.
In what appears to be yet another Lost promotion, Oceanic Airlines appears in Kayak search results if you search for a one way flight from Sydney to LAZ on 9/22/10 and go to the last page of the results. very cool. Very weird.
Oh my God. No, really. Oh my God! This is the most beautiful commercial I have ever see. While many "drive safely commercials" tug at your heart strings with death, dismemberment and the emotional aftermath of a car accident, this one from Sussex Safer Roads entitled Embrace Life tugs in an entirely different way.
Equally powerful as the death and dismemberment approach to safe driving, this particular commercial brings a tear to the eye in appreciation of life, love and the importance of family. And yea, the importance of wearing a seat-belt as well. Wow. I've watched it ten times in a row and it still gets me.
View on Adgabber
View Quicktime on Embrace This website
Visit the Facebook Group