Colbert Pimps iPad, Stuff Rated, Mullen Tweets The Bowl
- That weird Austrian army ad? Pulled because it was deemed sexist. Dubbing it lame and stupid would have been enough to get it off the air.
- Stephen Colbert pimped Apple's iPad during the Grammy Awards broadcast.
- Like to rate brands? Love award shows? Into culture? Then you should check out Rate It All's Best of the Decade Awards.
- Seen an Applebee's ad? Then you've seen an Olive Garden and Friday's ad too.
- Remember the Filipino prisoners who danced to Thriller? Now Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center inmates staged a dance tribute to Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us." Witty.
- Mullen is doing its tweet the Super Bowl thing again with Brand Bowl 2010. Follow it on Twitter with hashtag #brandbowl.