Super Bowl 2010: Kia Teases, EA Awaits Hell, GoDaddy Bores
- Unless you're a hardcore gamer, you're gonna look at the EA Hell Awaits commercial and go, huh?"
- And here's the "News" commercial from GoDaddy in which Danica Patrick gets the usual probing treatment from an anchor. It'll air in the 4th quarter.
- Here's yet another list: The 15 Most Brilliant Super Bowl Ads. Which is entirely subjective, of course so it really means nothing.
- Supposedly this is the world's largest website. CCCP Amsterdam created.
- Someone thinks snow ball throwing should be part of the Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- More Minnesota Lottery goodness.
- From Cultivator, New Belgium Brewing Co. "Beer Rangers" in scout-like tan-and-olive from will appear in print advertising, online, and in person at bars and retail outlets, starting February, to introduce Ranger IPA, a new India Pale Ale described as "hoppy, citrusy, with pale and dark caramel malts"