Pat Fallon Gets AAF Hall of Fame Status
- On March 25, 2010, Fallon Worldwide cofounder and chairman emeritus, Pat Fallon, will be inducted into the prestigious American Advertising Federation (AAF) Hall of Fame.
- "The Real Men and Women of Madison Avenue," an exhibit that celebrates the contributions made to advertising and popular culture by the real stars of Madison Avenue, will travel to Chicago for its first public showing outside of New York City. It opens at The Congress Gallery at 33 E. Congress, 1st Floor Gallery in Chicago on April 7, 2010 and will run until the end of the month.
- Bill Rancic, winner of the first season of The Apprentice is now the spokesman for SupportSquad, some kind of IT support company.
- Some erotic shops will guarantee you deliver the bomb when you stick it to your woman.
- Are you kidding me? A slow loading Flash graphic just to display an image of the earth? Twestival! You know better that to use this sort of Flashturbation. How about a simple list of cities and dates. Is that too much to ask?
- April 7 is National Snailpapers Day. Long live the print newspaper!
- How to train your dragon. Really? Really? Why would we care? Oh wait, it's a movie promotion. Of course we should care.