Red Dress Covers, Virgin Cures, Denny's Apologizes, Tokyo Glows
- Sexy red dress and YouTube on a horse. Short dress and "more coverage" in the same ad an oxymoron?
- There are a lot of "issues" with flying but Virgin Atlantic thinks it has the answer with its Upper Class service.
- Denny's has apologized for its potato famine ad. There's even a facebook outcry over the ad.
- How not to pitch media. ("I'll honor the fucking embargo")
- Are you an agency in Chicago? Then why aren't you taking part in the Chicago portfolio School's Real Life Ad Contest?
- TokyoGlow is a short film created by Citizen Jones and Industry Films for Los Angeles shoe designer The Generic Man.
- Cathay Pacific wants you to meet the team.
- DC's Gymkhana Two won a One Show Entertainment Award in the Online Branded Entertainment category for its viral videos.