- Blind football. Paddy Power. Cat. Funny.
- McCann Erikson has launched a $100 million campaign for Holiday Inn.
- Who knew a brick had so many uses. And could save you so much money? Brandon Baunach's entry into Ogilvy's YouTube competition.
- With the rise of online banking, many people haven't been inside a bank in a while. To remind people they still exist, efirstbank has brought the lobby to the people. TDA Advertising & Design did the work.
- Watch this. You'll never want to eat a hamburger or cheeseburger again. Well, at least every day like some kids do in school.
This don't talk/text and drive thing has been done many times before. As soon as the commercial begins you know exactly what's going to happen. It's a forgone conclusion. There is no surprise. But there is something about the impending doom that delivers the message.
But much like ads which urge us not to smoke or drink or do drugs, we humans do not give our habits and vices lightly. And convincing people to put their mobile phones down while driving...even though there are laws against using the devices in many states...is not an easy task. It's kind of like asking people to give up sex. Our love for mobile connection is that strong.
But we wish Oprah Winfrey, Harpo Studios, The Governors Highway Safety Association and The Department of Transport well with their efforts. The Cartel produced.
The pleated plaid miniskirt will do it every time. Yup. Another "viral" spoof featuring hot girls in pleated plain miniskirts. This time the ladies are spoofing the Tiger woods Hackey Sack commercial. What else is there to say really?