How one can determine the number of abandoned dogs in a given nation is beyond us. But, that's besides the point. UK-based Hyper Happen wants us to know there are 108,000 abandoned dogs in the UK.
To do that, they've created Charlie's Story, a multi-part story of an abandoned dog sponsored by Pedigree Adoption Drive. Apparently the outcome of each video can be changed after 25,000 views. Way to get the view count up guys.
Also, Pedigree will donate £1 for every view. So go watch, people! And watch a lot!
Not at all in association with their employer, McCann, Matt O'Rourke and Ale Lariu, group CDs at McCann are having a fucking party and they're calling it the Fucking Party. The purpose? To collect the largest database of swear words. Why? Who gives a shit. We like the idea. And we're on the list because, well, we know our trash talk.
But, no doubt, George Parker will be the most prolific contributor.
Ever been on a field trip? Of course you have. Ever met an alien on a field trip? Probably not. Well, the kids in this three minute Lunchables video have the pleasure of meeting a pair. That is until the whole thing is unveiled to them as being part of a Lunchables commercial which touts the giveaway of 50 field trips.
Chicago agency The Escape Pod created the work which, if you ask us, is 2:30 longer than it needs to be. It's like watching paint dry..
- McDonald's. Still telling "people" it's a good thing to reward good grades with crappy food.
- Another middle-aged, white Republican walks the line with a pro-racial profiling ad. If you think about it, stereotypes are just assumptions based on past history. It's like a scientist making a hypothesis. So is this ad really that offensive?
- Despite Microsoft's Bing, Google still leads share of search with 71.4 percent in April, up from 69.97 percent in March. Bing fell from 9.62 percent in March to 9.43 percent in April.
- Witty. Instead of just telling people to Shave Everywhere, Philips Norelco is now telling people "Deforest Yourself. Reforest the World." How very green of them.
- HP is sponsoring the 2010 Cannes Young Lions Competition.
- @^% the brands that are @^%ing the people.
Attention ladies with cleavage. Do you struggle will ill-fitting tops? Sick of leering men staring down your blouse? Tired of layering to prevent spillage?
Then let us introduce you to Cami Secret. It's like a doily for your cleavage. Seriously.
Car drives through city.
Because that's all that happens.
Thanks Team Detroit and Stardust. Oh, and Ford.
Oh and there's this from the release: "The collaboration between Ford, Team Detroit and Stardust has dropped something kick ass into the conversation."
Yea. Someone actually said that.