Artmunk Games just released a preview of its upcoming title Lovechess Salvage. Naked men. Naked women. On a chess board, Playing chess. It's graphic. But they're virtual so it's not really porn or anything. Well, at least that's how you can justify it to your boss when he rounds the corner o your cube and sees you staring at big breasted women and well ripped guys getting all S&M in the middle of a chessboard.
We've tried to do this so many times and failed miserably. Actually, we didn't fail. We just got bored. But Memac Ogilvy Dubai and Muddville Dubai didn't get bored and they went all the way with this promotional video for Portfolio Night 8. The pair created a soliloquy or sorts using 30 advertising slogans, Here are the results.
Enjoy the writings of Bart Simpson he scrawls on the Springfield elementary School blackboard in every episode? Now you can see them all in one place thanks to illustrator Matt Williams who, while dressed as Bart, wrote them aon the walls of London-based agency Work Club.
Every six months, the agency invites an artist to decorate its long blackboard wall just for fun. It took Williams two days, 20 white markers, 288 lines and 7,697 characters to finish the work. There's a video here and a tool here that allows you to zoom in on the wall.
- A book of human billboards. Relive the trendlet.
- Bald man buys hair for car with loan from Santander.
- SponsoredTweets has converted its offering from a flat fee to a cost per click model.
- A new book, Idle Idol: The Japanese Mascot is out and will highlight some of the weirder brand mascots that have appeared over the years.
- Internet advertising revenues in the U.S. hit $5.9 billion for the first quarter of 2010, representing a 7.5 percent increase over the same period in 2009, according to the numbers released today by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Want to know what's going on over at crowdsourcing agency Victor & Spoils? Check out CEo john Winsor's blog.
Truly disgusting. But a powerful message. View at your own risk. Feces are involved. But it's all in the name of the need for clean water in parts of the world where clean water isn't the norm.
You can thank WaterAid for this message.
Damn! If CPR were demonstrated the way Fornight Lingerie does in this video, I might actually have remembered the details. No wait, I wouldn't have remembered anything at all. Except for life long memories of ultra hot, lingerie-clad beauties seductively demonstrating the gentle nature of administering the life saving technique.
Of course, after viewing this demo, an entirely different form of compression will be on your mind.