ADC Black Cube for Best-In-Show Awarded to TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris
Last night The Art Directors Club awarded its first-ever ADC Black Cube for best-in-show in advertising to TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris Johannesburg, for "The Trillion Dollar Campaign" on behalf of client The Zimbabwean. The presentation was made at the ADC 89th Annual Awards gala at the SVA Theatre at the School of Visual Arts in New York.
This is the first time ADC has awarded an ADC Black Cube which was established for last year's 88th Annual Awards but had no winner. It's also the first time in 12 years the club has recognized a best-in-show. "The Trillion Dollar Campaign" from TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris Johannesburg also won an ADC Gold Cube in advertising for print innovation, campaign, poster/billboard/outdoor.
Also presented were the ADC 89th Annual Awards Agency, Network, Interactive Agency, Design Team and School of the Year honors, based upon most cumulative ADC Cubes won across all categories. The winners were:
- ADC Agency of the Year: BBDO New York, New York, NY
- ADC Network of the Year: Y&R
- ADC Interactive Agency of the Year: Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco, CA
- ADC Design Team of the Year: The New York Times Magazine, New York, NY
- ADC School of the Year (tie): School of Visual Arts, New York, NY, and Miami Ad School
Check out all ADC 89th Annual Awards winners here.