Americans Stereotype, Arm Dislocated, Avatars Fashioned, Kitty Shot
- It's global branding of another sort: How Americans See Europe.
- If you want to see a bad Photoshop job. Or if you just want to see a hot woman in her bikini.
- More from the lady who loves to create ads inside Second Life which feature but, busty avatars.
- An old Old Spice ad.
- Not new but worth a look. Agency (almost) shoots kitty to illustrate the qualities of good advertising.
- Thought: If social media didn't exist, would P&G have the problem they are currently having with their Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers?