Human Ads Remembered, Online Ad Revenue Up 7.5 Percent
- A book of human billboards. Relive the trendlet.
- Bald man buys hair for car with loan from Santander.
- SponsoredTweets has converted its offering from a flat fee to a cost per click model.
- A new book, Idle Idol: The Japanese Mascot is out and will highlight some of the weirder brand mascots that have appeared over the years.
- Internet advertising revenues in the U.S. hit $5.9 billion for the first quarter of 2010, representing a 7.5 percent increase over the same period in 2009, according to the numbers released today by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
- Want to know what's going on over at crowdsourcing agency Victor & Spoils? Check out CEo john Winsor's blog.