Republican Profiles, Bing Bombs, Philips Deforests
- McDonald's. Still telling "people" it's a good thing to reward good grades with crappy food.
- Another middle-aged, white Republican walks the line with a pro-racial profiling ad. If you think about it, stereotypes are just assumptions based on past history. It's like a scientist making a hypothesis. So is this ad really that offensive?
- Despite Microsoft's Bing, Google still leads share of search with 71.4 percent in April, up from 69.97 percent in March. Bing fell from 9.62 percent in March to 9.43 percent in April.
- Witty. Instead of just telling people to Shave Everywhere, Philips Norelco is now telling people "Deforest Yourself. Reforest the World." How very green of them.
- HP is sponsoring the 2010 Cannes Young Lions Competition.
- @^% the brands that are @^%ing the people.