- Last night Mullen faced Digitas in the first-ever Mullen versus Digitas Ping Pong Tournament. (Nice girl through the guy's legs treatment)
- College Humor helps BP get its Domino's on.
- No. Your Dad does not want a tie for Father's Day this year. Wait, does anyone wear ties anymore?
- Six Flags and Walmart have partnered to offer customers discounts to Six Flags when shopping at Walmart.
- To raise awareness and money for the Greater New Orleans Foundation Gulf Coast, San Francisco-based Pereira & O'Dell are...opening a satellite office off the coast of Naknek, Alaska.
Claiming the decision had nothing to do with PETA's effort to highlight its treatment of baby elephants, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, yesterday, announced it will end its search for a public relations agency.
With a $30,000 monthly retainer on the RFP Feld Entertainment VP of Corporate Communications Stephen Payne told PRNewser, "We received a very positive response from over two dozen firms and were in the process of whittling that down when we took a hard look at all the proposals and a hard look at our staff internally, and came to conclusion that we could do most of what we were looking for in house."
Of the search for a PR firm, PETA EVP Tracy Reiman said, "Ringling is a public relations nightmare waiting to happen. There's not a PR team in the world that is slick enough to sell the beating of baby elephants, the whipping of tigers, and the use of chains, bullhooks, and electric prods on animals--all for the sake of a few cheap tricks."
Like Rocky Balboa returning to the ring for his last fight, Y&R Brazil, along with Energy, has given the now 70-year-old football great Pele another chance to work his magic against Argentina on the field. After a tough first half, Pele gets it together and finally scores.
Called 1284, the video, which begins with Pele uttering, "If I could replay my life, maybe if I scored my last goal with the Brazilian Team, I'd like that," was created for Brazilian mobile telecommunications company Vivo which is Brazil's national team sponsor.
Unless this video has an encoding problem, it looks like its creators didn't make the soundtrack long enough to match the video portion. But who really cares about that crap when the video gives us a detailed aftermath-style view of what was most certainly an amazing night of Axe-Style partying on a boat?
Thank God there are still countries out there that have no problem with their stewardesses (yes, not flight attendants) stripping down to their bikinis (because all stewardesses wear bikinis under their uniforms in these countries) to wash their airplanes. And, they don't even mind when the stewardesses' bikini-clad bodies become all soaped up like a good bikini car wash girl.