Ass Cracked, Children Explored, Beer Beautified
- A meat brand is showing ass crack in one of its ads featuring Russian lion tamer Edgard Zapashny.
- This Livead-created program promoted the first stock brokerage firm in Brazil to launch its online trading tool.
- Great Works and Fantasy Interactive have created IKEA Playreport, an exploration of child development the world over.
- Giant ants invade Houston. Marcus Thomas created.
- British Airways apologizes for using Bin Laden imagery on boarding pass in its employee magazine, LHR News.
- Frustrated by credit card confusion? Now it's explained by Capital One with cartoon simplicity.
- Who knew the creation of beer could be so beautifully represented? Dentsu Canada for Sapporo.
- Google is testing a new ad format for boosting Twitter followers.