Splice Misrepresents, Sony Attacks, VanHoven Out, Fashion Fails
- The ad campaign for the Sarah Polley Adrien Brody movie, Splice misled viewers into thinking it would be a horror click when, in reality, it was something else.
- Sony opens marketing spigot to combat iPhone.
- On June 23 during Cannes, Massive Music will celebrate its tenth anniversary with a party on the beach.
- Matt VanHoven is leaving AgencySpy where he was Editor for a position as communications director for New York agency Skinny.
- In fashion advertising, when out of ideas, shoot ass.
- W+K Portland's Jimm Lasser, Greg Rutter and Joe Staples give us a behind the scenes look at the making of the Dodge Challenger "Freedom" spot.