Thank God we have animals in this world. Otherwise, PETA would have nothing to do! Whether it's elephants, baby seals, foxes or whatever. If there's an animal involved, PETA is there. This time, it's all about snakes and the cause group has tapped Jenna Dewan Tatum to save the plight of snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles and anything else with a skin.
To aid the save-the-skinned-reptile effort, Tatum was painted to look like a reptile herself.
- Wanna be white? Wanna be black? Check out this Whittaker's Chocolate commercial.
- Miles Nadal and Alex Bogusky have a "life contract." So...um...what happened?
- Scrabble. When getting sodomized and having syphilis is completely fine.
- Colenso BBDO, Auckland filled water coolers with blood, to promote the new show Vampire Diaries on TV2.
- The Perlorian Brothers do Stride.
- For fans of fashion advertising, Miranda Kerr is front and center in the new Fall/Winter Prada campaign.
- Samgsung defeats redneck hunter.
- The world's most admired companies.
- Need some thing in the morning? Check out the latest American Apparel ad.
- Scarlett Johansson promotes the Autumn/Winter collection for Spanish brand Mango.
There's nothing like cleavage to distract from a message. Well, that along with a MacGyver wannabe and a foreign language to cause one to wonder what the hell is going on in this Volkswagen commercial. Something needs fixing and MacGyver is there to do it...or screw it up totally. That or it's also a Home Depot commercial. Anyway...that's for pointing us to this, AdFreak.
Well now. Here's a jarring tidbit for a holiday week. Nothing like a bullet to the head to ruin a peaceful Cape Cod vacation. So we've all heard the oft-spoken phrase "friends don't let friends drink and drive." This Indonesian effort from Advance Advertising doesn't waste time preaching. It jumps right to the forgone conclusion of that phrase and puts a gun to the head of passengers as they leave an alcohol-fueled party.