Chicagoans Kidnapped, Pools Boarded, Windows Made
- Hoffman/Lewis is out with a kidnapping spoof to get Chicagoans to go to St. Louis.
- SapientNitro would like us all to see their new reel.
- Here's a few webisodes Window Seat Pictures created for Converse. Yea, there's a pool and a skateboarder.
- A couple of creatives got bored working in an office with no windows. So they made their own. A lot of them.
- The San Francisco Egoist is holding a contest to determine the best ad city in America. Make sure you are represented.
- To kick off to its 90th anniversary celebration, the ADC has announce an open call to its 600 past ADC cube winners to submit their reinterpretation of the iconic ADC Cube for possible use on the ADC 90th Annual Awards call-for-entries.
- From a crisis management perspective, Davia Temin addresses the question, "What was HP's Mark Hurd thinking?"
- Perry Ellis has launched Project Beach to aid oil spill recovery.
- Director Scott Otto Anderson gives us a behind the scenes look at the production of his newest spot with Photoplay productions for NRMA Insurance.