Facebook Bans Marijuana, Jimmy Fallon Stalked
- Facebook has banned the use of the marijuana leaf in ads dubbing them "illegal content."
- In the WTF category, Six Flags has announced Rayovac will be the official battery of the park. Hopefully, the rides aren't powered by batteries.
- Ocean Outdoor has launched a live digital creative competition where creatives can compete for a digital campaign worth £250,000 and flights to San Francisco by submitting a digital outdoor ad, between September 27 and October 1. Details here.
- Ten ways you're addicted to Facebook.
- First it was Alyssa Milano. Now a guy wants Jimmy Fallon to follow him on Twitter.
- This is kinda funny. A Big Ad Gig submission from an "ineligible" entrant.
- The new hotness from Queso Divine featuring Chipz of The Snack Nasty Crew.