Tyra Banks, Olivia Munn Join MIXX Conference During Ad Week
And now for some service journalism. The Interactive Advertising Bureau is kicking off its sixth annual MIXX Conference & Expo September 27-28 at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York and will carry the theme, "Unbound: Everything Everywhere."
The conference will take a look at "the transformative cultural shift triggered by the surge of interactive into every corner of our lives." Whoa, that's a mouthful.
The lineup of speakers at MIXX 2010 includes representatives from AOL, Gawker, Google, Microsoft, Pandora, Twitter, Yahoo! Here's a partial lineup:
- Tyra Banks - Founder, Bankable Productions
- Frank A. Bennack, Jr. - Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hearst Corporation
- Joanne Bradford - Chief Revenue Officer, Demand Media
- Dick Costolo - Chief Operating Officer, Twitter
- Nick Denton - Founder, Gawker Media
- Paul Edwards - Executive Director, Marketing Strategy, General Motors Company
- Seth Godin - Author, Entrepreneur and Agent of Change
- Darren Houston - Corporate Vice President, Global Consumer and Online, Microsoft
- Blake Irving - Chief Products Officer, Yahoo!
- Jeff Levick - President, Global Advertising and Strategy, AOL
- Neil Mohan - Vice President, Product Management, Google
- Miles Nadal - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MDC Partners
- Chuck Porter - Chairman, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Sheryl Sandberg - Chief Operating Officer, Facebook
- Tina Sharkey - Chairman and Global President, BabyCenter
- Tim Westergren - Founder, Chief Strategy Officer, Pandora
Journalist Charlie Rose will again keynote take on the role of keynote interviewer, this year interviewing high-tech entrepreneur Yossi Vardi.
Of the conference, IAB President and CEO Randall Rothenberg said, "As interactive media and platforms continue to expand into every aspect of consumers' lives, brands are constantly challenged to rethink how to stand out and stay relevant. The 2010 MIXX Conference is a summit of the most prominent media heavyweights responsible for shaping the future of digital marketing and advertising and for taking the industry and consumers on a pioneering journey of discovery."
The conference will include workshops, panels, breakouts, industry forecasts and an exhibit hall with new technology and solutions.
On Tuesday, September 28, actress and Daily Show correspondent Olivia Munn will host the 2010 MIXX Awards Gala. Get all the conference details here.