Google Instant Destroys Brands, Holiday eCommerce to Hit $38.5M
- How Google Instant can destroy your brand's reputation. And the steps you can take to avoid this from happening.
- Royal Caribbean has teamed up with Starbucks and DreamWorks with a brand partnership for its newest ship, Allure of the Seas.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has hooked up with Barnes 7 Noble to hype the retailer's NookColor eReader in a series of commercials which broke this week.
- eMarketer reports holiday ecommerce will hit $38.5 billion this year, up 14.3 percent from 2009.
- Seven things you didn't know display ads could do.
- Tom Hespos says one way to get visitors to embrace advertising on a site is to disclose what the site costs to operate.
- Budweiser commercial gets nasty with cunnilingus joke. Just in time for Movember.