Hey, she's a Trump. So, naturally, she can do anything she wants. And what woman wouldn't want a line of shoes named after her, designed by her and sold by appearing in an ad campaign for the shoes? That's exactly what Ivanka did for her new line of shoes, Ivanka Trump Footwear.
All we can say is, "Damn! That girls has super sexy legs!"
- In addition to having just signed a deal with Vera Wang, Leighton Meester will also become the face of fashion label Missoni and front the brand's advertising.
- like Chris Pine? Think Evan Rachel Wood is hot? Then you'll love seeing the two of them together in a Gucci Guilty ad campaign.
- Apparently, online advertising as we know it will end following the proposed Do Not Track list.
- It's not an ad campaign but it is a campaign. A campaign to buy Maggie Gyllenhall a boob job.
- Don't give gifts this year. Give GIFS.
Remember the fax machine? There might be one collecting dust in your mail room. Evolution Bureau is giving the lowly fax machine purpose again. They've created the Holiday Fax machine, a site from which you can send a holiday fax message to your friends and co-workers.
Have at it. After all, there's really not much work to do these few days before Christmas.
Yesterday, Austin-based Dachis Group announced the acquisition of Powered Inc. which recently rolled together StepChange, Drillteam and Crayon. Dachis Groups, which bills itself as the world's largest social business consultancy. The acquisition will create an international presence in ten cities across five countries with a total head count of 220 and it will make the organization the largest Facebook preferred developer.