Portman Poses, Business Socializes, Low Carb Homophobia
- Natalie Portman is the new face for Dior Chérie fragrance and will appear in a series of print ads shot by Tim Walker and a TV campaign by Sofia Coppola in March 2011.
- In 2011 80% of US businesses with 100+ employees will use social media marketing, up 42% from 2008.
- Daffy's does AssCrackVertising.
- A New Zealand ad campaign has raised the ire of people after suggesting low-carb beer is only for homosexuals.
- In most places bras are sold by having models wear them while prancing around as if they want to have sex with you. In Taiwan, they just hang them on a Christmas tree.
- It's December. Must be time for yet another mistletoe gig. This one comes courtesy of McKinney.
- d4creative CCO Kurt Shore had his computer stolen from his car and it was caught on video.
- This Christmas, Cadbury Spots v Stripes is testing how playful people really are by launching a new play experiment.
- And if you can't get enough Twitter, now you can wrap your presents in paper emblazoned with tweets.