Facebook Home to Fantasy and Hookers
- Today, Herbal Essences launched the Fantasy in a Bottle contest on Facebook. Created by Saatchi & Saatchi Canada, users can select from various fantasies - such as a trip to Hawaii or maid service for a year - and get a chance to win $5000 towards it.
- The number of hookers using Facebook to advertise their services is on the rise.
- Ogilvy has apologized for a pamphlet and website offering money for body parts that was actually part of a campaign to advertise a South African horror movie.
- Some lawyers are better than others when it comes to rape.
- Into Wii? Like to spank women in short miniskirts? Like threesomes? Foursomes? Girl on girl? Then you're gonna love this Ubisoft We Dare trailer.
- Mashable has hired its own ad sales forces to be headed by former Ziff Davis VP Ken Detlet. Previously, Federated Media handled sales.