Behind Megan Fox, MTV Does Facebook, Left is Right
- A behind the scenes look at the recent Megan Fox Emporio Armani shoot. 'Nuff said.
- About.com Advertising blogger Paul Suggett has had it with ads that use actors who pretend to be a brand.
- MTV is doing a behind-the-scenes look at Facebook employees.
- Here's the latest Left Brain Right Brain ad for Mercedes Israel. Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv created.
- Galpin Jaguar says, "If a customer buys or leases an eligible comparably equipped Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus or Porsche within 10 days after a new Jaguar test drive at Galpin, they will receive an American Express Gift Card valued at $1,000,"
- According to the latest Cinema Advertising Council report, total cinema advertising industry revenues of CAC members - which account for more than 90 percent of U.S. movie screens - grew by 12.7 percent to $658,255,000 in 2010, as compared to a total of $584,067,000 in 2009.
- Check out the SOBcon conference. We've been and we like.
- Television advertising spending has bounced back from the recession, growing 9.7% to $59 billion in 2010
- It's official. AdWeek has gone insane. It thinks a cafeteria closing is news.