Condom Kissed, Move Sponsored, Pizza PayPal'd
- In the never ending pantheon of "what will they think of next," graphic Armor and Condomania are releasing a line of condoms, Kiss Kondoms, which will prominently feature Gene Simmons' tongue. We don't know about you but we sure don't want another guy's tongue on our dick.
- Elephant Filmworks recently produced an eight episode teen-centric web series called "The Lines" for Allstate Insurance. The first season of "The Lines" will promote safe driving habits to teens and young adults.
- Remember when everyone thought it was so cool you could order pizza online. Never caught on did it? Well, that hasn't stopped Domino's Pizza which, through eBay Advertising, is touting the fact online orders can now be paid for using PayPal.
- Three Olives Vodka decided to animate for their latest campaign. California-based Hanger One Vodka decided to go country.
- Definitely not as hot as Melissa Molinaro in Old Navy's first music video outing but Tyne Stecklein, a dancer chosen for what would have been Michael Jackson's final tour, isn't so bad, herself.
- And why not? A family has launched a website to get its move from Texas to New York sponsored.
- Hashable has put together a report that will tell you everything you wanted to know about how people used its Twitter-based connection app at SXSW.