Fish Sing, Skelotons Walk, Snoop Dog Smells
- Fish sing for depressing. Strange. Very strange.
- Two R/GA creatives, Fabian Berglund and Ida Gronblom. have just joined Wieden + Kennedy.
- A single click can help change the world. Some nice work that's part of the YouTube Cannes Young Lions Ad Contest. It comes from Schacar Aylon in Israel.
- Lymbix hopes to call attention to email misunderstandings and miscommunication with ToneCheck, a site that tests the tone of your email before you send it.
- If you were wondering why there were skeletons on the walk/don't walk sign in New York, here's an explanation for you.
- Yesterday, Budweiser, working with Radical Media, launched a, social-reality show, "Bud United presents: The Big Time." The branded reality show will be casted via Budweiser's social media sites, including Facebook and Renren.
- Snoop Dog will front a campaign for the just-launched fragrance hub, Fragrance Rebel from Parfums de Coeur.
- Ty Hutchinson has a series called Interview with a Mad Author which highlights the wotrk of ad people who have turned into authors. His latest guest is author/illustrator Tom Lichtenheld.