Seafolly Loves D Cups, Fiat Apps Signs, Jeep Gets Lenny Kravitz
- Apparently, it's all about the D cups when it comes to Seafolly advertising campaigns.
- The Festival of Media, held in Montreaux for two days last week, has announced its Media Awards. The full list of winners can be seen here (PDF).
- Fiat Street Evo is a new app that recognizes traffic signs and transforms them into features of the new Punto Evo. The app recognizes traffic signs as if they were QR codes and it associates each sign with a feature directly related to that sign.
- Lenny Kravitz has signed a deal with Jeep to become its brand ambassador and will appear in a national advertising campaign and an upcoming short film.
- Here's some interesting non-profit work done for the Salvation Army.