- In celebration of National Dairy Month this June, OREO will share the spotlight in an ad by bringing Shaquille O'Neal and his mother together over the classic combination of OREO cookies and milk.
- And Heidi Klum is doing the whole Got Milk thing too.
- If you haven't already heard, Naomi Campbell is considering legal action against Cadbury after the brand used her name in an ad. Of the ad, Campbell said, "I am shocked. It's upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women and black people. I do not find any humor in this. It is insulting and hurtful."
- Ever walk into a public bathroom worried you'll walkl out with some freakish disease? This campaign for Safe4u toilet seat covers attempts to address that concern.
- So you think you can build a website?
- Strap this on when you play sports and you will always win!
Do we really need a deodorant that lasts 48 hours? This might have been a nifty feature back in the day when showers consisted of a bucket of cold water controlled by a rope but taking a daily shower is pretty common these days. Anyway, minor quibble but Mitchum definitely wants you to know it's new Advance Control will keep you stench free even if you miss that daily shower.
And it's doing so with a new Mother New York-created commercial, called Dance Machine, in which dance takes center stage...in a strange sort of way.
Thanks to Copyranter for spotting this. It is, indeed, the manliest beer commercial ever produced. In the ad, for Australia's Hahn Super Dry beer, we see just how manly the brewing process is for this particular brew. Imbued with everything from manly television programming to hotrod mixology to drum-infused processing to trophy washing and other manly oddities...all set to the tune of Knight Rider, this beer gets "manned" like no other brew ever has. Publicis Mojo Sydney created.
Our super hot friend Amber Lee Ettinger, otherwise known as the infamous Obama Girl, has a new gig. She's hosting a new web show called Gadget Girl from Digital Driver. On the show, Ettinger will make viewers aware of the latest technology as well as offer up tips and tricks.
As far as we can tell, she won't be hosting in a bikini but that's probably a good thing because when Amber's in a bikini, the last thing people are concentrating on is what she's saying. And, to be clear, we don't mean that to be rude. It's just a fact. When you're hot, you're hot. And people are gonna look.
Anyway, if you're a gadget geek who loves to watch hot chicks talk about tech, you're gonna love Gadget Girl. And just as a public service of sorts...if you really, really want to see Amber in a bikini, here she is in all her glory.