Dakota Fanning Blooms, Cannes Comes, Ram Gets Guts
- Dakota Fanning has lent her face...and other body parts...to a new Marc Jacobs campaign, "Oh, Lola." Nice placement of the flower. Wonder what the double entendre is there.
- AdWeek has put together a list of five can't-miss sessions to attend during Cannes next week.
- Be sure to check out Cannes Predictions, Leo Burnett's odds-,aking site which is taking a look at all the work leading up to Cannes.
- Creative opinion is in the eye of the beholder.
- HP is sponsoring the 2011 Cannes Lion International Festival of Creativity Young Lions Competition.
- Catch Angeline Jolie barefoot in a new Louis Vuitton campaign.
- Tobey Maguire is the new face of Prada menswear.
Chrysler Ram Truck brand has a new tagline. Guts. Glory. Ram. Whatever that means.
- Naked cyclist bare their breasts in opposition to, well, we really don't know what.
- Panera has launched a new $40 million ad campaign.
- A radio promotion offering up a free boob job has, predictably, several up in arms.