Random Observations in Cannes
As we make our way around Cannes this week, we've noticed a few things we thought we'd share.
- Everyone smokes. A lot. Constantly.
- Everyone leaves the ringer on their phone on. Totally annoying!
- The cacophony of multiple languages is more pleasing than expected.
- For some reason, a lady hands you a small piece of toilet paper when you enter a port-a-potty...which already has toilet paper in it.
- Everyone in France, and most other countries, dresses way nicer than most Americans.
- Almost every car is a Mercedes of a Peugeot.
- Pellegrino and Evian are the norm for bottled water.
- Bartenders don't use much ice when making drinks.
- People dance alone.
- Everyone is more beautiful than in "regular" life.
- Men's and women's rooms have the same entrance.
- Female cleaning staff have no problem walking into a men's room when it's occupied.