- A Brazilian commercial for Nissan Frontier features a vehicle powered by little ponies under the hood. The video has achieved over 3 million views since it was posted July 29.
- Two Muslim teens have been arrested for spray painting burkas over Lynx posters. The teens felt busty model Kelly Brook was exposing too much flesh.
- Who knew playing the ukelele could get you the girl?
- Contagious LA is digging deep into the mystery of Conelius Trunchpole, the self-proclaimed "god of advertising."
- Eager, would be advertising professional, Kate Diglio grabbed the attention of Wieden + Kennedy with a spoof of the agency's WK+12 site with the goal of getting the agency to accept her into the school.
All we get from these three commercials for the Samsung Galaxy Tab are questions. First, what idiot would give up their tab instead of their coffee if given the choice? Why can't parents teach their children to behave in public? And why do parents feel trickery is needed to conceal the fact they are using something THEY bought?
Attempting to offer what every man is this world wants - to truly understand what goes on inside a woman's head - Thinkmodo and Clockwork Apple came up with an interesting concept to allow guys to achieve (albeit virtually) just that. They made a box with four iPads affixed to it, placed it atop a woman's head and had her walk through New York City's Bryant Park.
Predictably, people can't figure out what the hell is going on. Finally, one guy approaches the girl as she;s sitting and reading and begins to swipe the screen which reveals Cosmopolitan's Cosmo For Guys, an online magazine designed to...help guys get inside the mind of women.
Ingenious stunt if you ask us.
Today's as good a day as any to, once again, feature the latest Who is That Hot Ad Girl hotties. If you aren't already familiar with Who is That Hot Ad Girl?, it's a site that answers the burning question, "Who is that hot ad girl?"
Currently featured on the site are Rachel Specter who has appeared in commercials for McDonald's, RGX Body Spray, Miller Lite and the Adam Sandler movie, Just Go With It; Angelina Vitale who has appeared in Keystone Light and Chevrolet commercials; Jaime Ray Newman who has appeared in PETA ads; Ashley Michaelsen who has appeared in Certain Dri commercials and Bre Joyner who has appeared in York Peppermint Patty commercials.
The site adds a couple of hotties each day so there's always a fresh selection of advertising deliciousness to appreciate.
Chrysalis Lingerie is out with a video that features Maya, a woman who used to be a man and has discovered a new-found purpose in life after becoming a woman. Maya talks about her discomfort with her body prior to having plastic surgery and how she has now found comfort with herself and her body.