More Coke Happiness, Ad Industry Gets It's Own Pandora Station
- More Coke Happiness Factory from Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam.
- Buddy Media is out with ConversionBuddy, a tool brands can use to determine which audience segments share social content most frequently and which audiences generate the most traffic and revenue.
- This is kind of stupid.
- A whole lot of people have watched this FreddW Samsung Mobile video created by Digitas.
- Advertising has its own Pandora station! JWT and Pandora got together and asked ad industry pros to help create a playlist.
- Kohler thinks its fixtures are so good that you'd take them with you when your girlfriend kicks you out.
- The Tomorrow Awards has announced its jury. Members include Robert Wong, Executive Creative Director, Google Creative Lab (Jury Chair); Michael Lebowitz, Founder & CEO, Big Spaceship; PJ Pereira, Founder & Creative Director, Pereira & O'Dell; Sergio Mugnaini, Creative Director, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners; Andreas Ullenius, Executive Creative Director, Åkestam Holst; Steve Mykolyn, Chief Creative Officer, TAXI and Masako Okamura, Creative Director, Dentsu Tokyo.
- iCircular (not from Apple) aims to cure newspaper insert's woes.