Jim Beam Tattoo'd, More Holiday Wishes
- Jim Beam's Fred Noe, as part of a Strawberry Frog-created campaign, promised to get a tattoo if the brand's Facebook page gained million fans. The page did and Fred got his tattoo. The Jim Beam logo, of course.
- The evolution of television courtesy of UPC.
- If you can't physically be with your loved ones for Christmas dinner, Wieden + Kennedy's Virtual Holiday Dinner will have you interacting in no time.
- Well here's an interesting holiday card. Lights, inflatable characters and a snow machine in one of Design Kitchen's Conference rooms are all activated by tweeting a message tagged #holicray to @designkitchen.
- BooneOakley is out with a new iPhone app for Bojangles' chicken & biscuits which includes a version of the tailgating game Digital Cornhole.
- Contagious Magazine has assembled it Most Contagious ads of 2011.
- So what's an iPhone good for? Other than all the stuff it already does? Making an agency holiday card, of course. This one's from Ignited.
- He's part fruit. Part cake. Part preservatives. And now he wants to be part of the family. Meet Frank the Fruitcake.
- Check out Hubspot's Marketing Grader, a tool that measures online marketing effectiveness.