Today's Advertising News All in One Place
Time to play catch up again.
- Brisk gets into bed with Star Wars in a "briskifying" visit with Yoda and Darth Maul.
- Agency Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners is out with a campaign based on a contest that asked MINI fans to submit six words that described the best test drive ever. After 14,000 submissions, judges chose the submission from Portland Oregon's Mathew Foster, Stewardess, salt flats, paratroopers, sushi, Falconer. See the resulting two minute video.
- To promote the movie Joyful Noise, Facebook messages are being turned into songs sung by a choir.
- Antivirus and firewall stalwart Norton partnered with Leo Burnett, Arc Worldwide, and Cap Gun to create "Stuff Theatre" which premiered on November 30th as a 24-hour live event on Facebook that allowed its 170,000+ fans to see their favorite statuses performed by an array of Chicago talent featuring puppeteering, singing, improv, painting, music, and more.
- Cervical cancer? There's an app for that. Well, at least a Facebook page.
- Very, very cool! The first Facebook Timeline campaign. This one shows the progress of a person who has fallen prey to drugs. It's for the Israeli Drug Authority.
- Here's the final episode of Nokia's Little Amazing Show.
- Mila Kunis has signed a deal with Christian Dior to appear in their latest ad campaign.
- Here's an infograhic of...the best infographics of 2011. How meta.
- Energy BBDo and Zocalo Group have launched new work for Paper Mate, the World's Most Stolen Pen.