The Business Development Institute will host The Social Consumer 2012 on March 22 at The Graduate Center of The City University of New York. This half-day conference will showcase specific case studies that demonstrate how brands engage, influence and service consumers through innovative social programs.
This conference will answer the following questions:
- How are brands using content strategy and content marketing as valuable currency to attract and retain customers and prospects?
- What are specific examples of how brands provide better customer service through social CRM?
- How do you embrace mobile social strategies including location-based programs to increase sales and strengthen your brand?
- How are leading brands engaging customers through social games?
- What are the best examples of how leading e-commerce brands embrace social commerce to increase sales and provide better service?
- How does Facebook's open graph and the explosion of the "like button" impact consumer marketing?
- How do leading organizations use and integrate social data from measurement and monitoring programs to shape and refine their marketing and communications strategy?
- How do leading brands integrate social with their overall marketing, communications, and customer service platforms?
A new video series called The Future of Publishing has just launched and will examine content creation and content marketing. It's hosted by Murray Newlands VigLink's Oliver Roup. The inaugural episode features Hubpages' Paul Edmondson, Netshelter's Pirouz Nilforough and Yulia Smirnova.
This is gross. It's one thing for a woman to have a fit, hot ass that is capable of doing many things. But to stick a walnut between her cheeks, crack it and then eat it ...all to promote a gym is, well, disgusting.
The killed ideas scenario has been around for a long time. It's been played out hundreds of different ways. Here's another. Murdered children used as a metaphor for killed creative ideas.
Remember the Super Bowl? Yea, we barely do either. But in case you've forgotten, it was in early February and, we hear, there were a lot of ads in the game. One you may recall was M&M's Just My Shell. Well it recently snagged the top spot in YouTube's Ad Blitz, a ranking of Super Bowl commercials. Rounding out the top five were Chrysler's Halftime in America, Bud Light's Rescue Dog, Chevy's 2012 and Doritos' Man's Best Friend.
Check out the stats here.
Radian6 is out with another social media focused white paper, part of the Adrants white paper series. It's entitled The ROI of Social Media: Myths, Truths and How to Measure. The in-depth report will provide you:
- Real calculations and measurements to calculate social media ROI
- The ability to distinguish your brand as a pro in social media ROI
- Real social media success stories and the ROI of each one
- Social media metrics for different professionals - PR, Customer Service, Marketers and more
We've read it and you will, in fact, learn how to measure social media and be provided a formula illustrating exactly how to do so. Social media's great but nothing really matters in marketing unless you know how it worked. This white paper will show you how to numerically state the ROI of your social media efforts. Download it now.