Conference to Explore The Social Consumer
The Business Development Institute will host The Social Consumer 2012 on March 22 at The Graduate Center of The City University of New York. This half-day conference will showcase specific case studies that demonstrate how brands engage, influence and service consumers through innovative social programs.
This conference will answer the following questions:
- How are brands using content strategy and content marketing as valuable currency to attract and retain customers and prospects?
- What are specific examples of how brands provide better customer service through social CRM?
- How do you embrace mobile social strategies including location-based programs to increase sales and strengthen your brand?
- How are leading brands engaging customers through social games?
- What are the best examples of how leading e-commerce brands embrace social commerce to increase sales and provide better service?
- How does Facebook's open graph and the explosion of the "like button" impact consumer marketing?
- How do leading organizations use and integrate social data from measurement and monitoring programs to shape and refine their marketing and communications strategy?
- How do leading brands integrate social with their overall marketing, communications, and customer service platforms?
Speakers will include:
Stephanie Agresta, EVP, Managing Director of Social Media, Weber Shandwick & Board of Directors, Social Media Advertising Consortium
David Berkowitz, VP Emerging Media, 360i & Blogger, MarketersStudio.com
Marcy Cohen, Sony
Jenny Dervin, Vice President of Corporate Communications, JetBlue Airways
BJ Emerson, VP Technology, Tasti D-Lite LLC
Ed Garsten, Head, Electronic Communication, Chrysler Group LLC
Matt Gentile, Director - PR and Social Media, Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Jason Metz, SVP Client Strategy, AWESTRUCK Marketing Group
Tom Miale, Director, Multimedia Engagement, MultiVu
Beverly Thorne, Chief Marketing Officer, Century 21 Real Estate Inc.
Jessica Valenzuela, The Empress and Curator, Mavin Digital, Inc.
For event related questions and registration, please contact Maria Feola-Magro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.765.8043. For sponsorship/speaking opportunities, including pricing, please click here or contact Jennifer Brous at email@example.com or 212-765-8358.
To register, click here. Use promo code ADRANTS for a discounted rate of $175.