Webbys Announces Creative Director, Aegis Acquires Roundarch
- The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) announced Thomas Kail and Andrew Fried have been named as Creative Directors of The 16th Annual Webby Awards Show.
- Apparently you can party in the back of an Opel Combo.
- Aegis has acquired leading digital agency Roundarch and it will be integrated with Isobar, Aegis Media's digital creative network.
- Lurzer's Archive has updated it's website to "make it as fancy as our print magazine."
- Israeli agency Shalmor Avnon Amichy developed an interesting way to get people to confidently open up their pocket book for charitable organizations.
- Under Armour, with help from Redd Tettemer + Partners is reprising their Ultimate Intern Team program for this summer and is seeking five interns.