King Arthur Discovers Internet, Sony Borrows GE Tagline
- Ever watch Mayim Balik in Blossom? Now you can see her in an Old Navy commercial. Along with Joe!
- King Arthur Flour discovers the internet. And gives a sales pitch for Chrome.
- So here's McCann's new work on Sony's first global brand campaign. Borrowing from GE, the new tagline is "Made of Imagination."
- Live in London? Hate waiting for trains? Wish you could put that wasted time to better use? Well, there's an app for that.
- As Boston-based Gearon Hoffman winds down operations, Allen & Gerritsen will take on duties for previous Gearon Hoffman clients Boston Interiors, Bank Rhode Island and Museum od Science.
- So some think Demi Moore had a bit too much Phgotoshop work done to her for her latest Helena Rubinstein campaign. What do you think?
- Automotive financing isn't the sexiest product out there but creative content agency BON did a nice job with it.