Ryanair Cabin Girls, Zombie's Teach CPR, Celebs Dish Barney's
- Ryanair is up to its old games again tantalizing travelers and taunting the Advertising Standards Burea with its new 2013 Cabin Girls Calendar.
- Barbarian Group has launched a new campaign for Pepsi using productivity startup TaskRabbit to give its consumers an "extra hour" in their day.
- Several celebrities are none too pleased with Barney's for depicting a few Disney characters as super slim models for a window display.
- Everything is zombie-themed these days. Why not a CPR effort. And, surprisingly, it makes perfect sense.
- Yo Gabba Gabba begets The Goon Holler Guide Book.