Go Daddy, Century 21 Gear Up For Super Bowl
- Fear not, Danica Patrick fans, CEO Bob Parsons has announced Patrick will be in both of Go Daddy's two thirty-second Super Bowl ads next year.
- And speaking of the Super Bowl, Century 21 will appear in this year's broadcast following its inaugural appearance last year with Donald Trump, Apolo Anton Ohno and Deion Sanders. The brand will sponsor pre-game and have a :30 in the third quarter.
- GE's Juice Train delivered 500,000 gallons of orange juice from Florida to New Jersey in 156 seconds.
- Former host of Travel Channel's No Reservations Anthony Bourdain is none too pleased the network seemingly used his likeness in a Cadillac product integration ad without his permissions.
- Just launched RateMyPeople aims to rank and rate people working in the advertising community.
- Dude hitchhikes across Canada in his underwear to raise money for below the waist cancer research.
- Classic white trash. Women get pissed because their man bought a Toyota GT86.