The Ten Most Interesting Advertising Trends of 2012
The Beancast is a weekly podcast that covers marketing and advertising with an ever-changing roundtable of experts. Each week, host Bob Knorpp focuses on 4-5 topics and gathers experts who can add insight and commentary.
This week guests Farrah Bostic, Saul Colt and Joseph Jaffe discuss some of 2012′s biggest topics in this annal wrap up of the podcast which averages 10,000 listeners each week.
Some of the topics Knorpp and company cover include:
- Streaming the Super Bowl
- European Stand on Digital Privacy
- The Rise and Fall of Reach Generator
- The Pinterest Explosion
- J.C. Penney's Rebranding Flop
- Marissa Mayer Takes Over Yahoo
- Chick-fil-A PR Disaster Over Same Sex Marriage
- The Hyperbole Over Native Advertising
- Playstation Sues Their Own Mascot
- Presidential Election's Impact on Marketing Strategies
- Twitter is 0% Effective on Black Friday