Report: Inbound Marketing to Disrupt Marketing Forever
HubSpot has just released its 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report. Based on a survey of 3,339 marketing professionals across 128 countries, the report delves deep into the world of inbound marketing, who's doing it and how it's working. The survey queried marketers on their approach to strategy, how they are aligning their organizations to implement inbound marketing, how much they are spending and how inbound is being applied to channel management.
Highlights from the study include:
- 58% of marketers will practice inbound marketing in 2013
- 48% or marketers will increase the inbound marketing spend this year
- 54% more leads are generated by inbound than outbound
- 82% or marketers who blog and implement inbound marketing see positive ROI
- 43% of marketers generated new customers through their blog
- 44% of full time marketer hours are being dedicated to inbound efforts
- 2X as many marketers say inbound marketing delivers below average cost per lead versus outbound strategies
It's quite clear that inbound marketing has progressed past the experimental stage and has rightly infiltrated the minds and methodologies of marketers. Many marketers have found inbound marketing to be dramatically more effective than outbound efforts, far more cost efficient and better at generated quality leads.
Are you convinced yet?