Frech Chef Sleeps Over, First World Problems Discussed
- During Creative Week, DDB CCO Matt Eastwood and Waterislive.com ECD Kristine Bender will discuss First World Problems. No, really. That's what the press release said.
- BuzzFeed has introduced a "reaction cam" button at the bottom of posts sponsored by Starbucks and non-sponsored posts deemed "safe for work" that will create and share a three-second animated GIF of visitors' faces as they react.
- 5 steps for effective mobile banner ad design.
- Mobile traffic and revenue trending up according to survey.
- It's a headline grab from 2006, but Business Insider has done a nice job rehashing Abercrombie and Fitch's hatred of fat people.
- Yet another gross reason to quit smoking.
- Does anyone really want a strange French chef to sleep over? Pasta Garofalo thinks some people do.