Deutsch Makes Comic Out of Animated Gifs For Taco Bell
- Deutsch is out with "The Spicy Adventures of Johnny DLT" for Taco Bell which consists of what is said to be the first-ever comigif, a comic made out of gifs.
- LBS Financial Credit Union launched a multimedia ad campaign featuring its new spokesperson and brand mascot -- George Washington.
- Ukrainian startupper Alex Bessonov introduced an unusual device that will bring immersive watching experience for flat screen TV. Eye Flattener makes your eye the same shape as flat screen. To stop this madness Samsung made first Curved TV. Samsung Curved TV -- picture that fits your eyes.
- Samsung has released a new video for its fantasy-inspired Galaxy 11 global marketing campaign entitled "Galaxy 11: Training Video". It features Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, and Landon Donovan fighting aliens. Yes, fighting aliens.
- Altimeter Group analyst Rebecca Lieb is out with a new report entitled The Content Marketing Software Landscape: Marketer Needs & Vendor Solutions.
- M&C Saatchi LA has launched a new campaign for the San Diego Zoo Safari Park's new Tiger Trail exhibit. The multimedia campaign features kids putting their "Tiger Power" to unexpected use while inviting visitors to experience tiger power themselves at the new Tiger Trail exhibit. Three videos. One. Two. Three.
- Jeep is launching a new ad campaign for its Altitude, which includes a partnership with Epic Records and USA Basketball. The campaign includes four TV spots, all feature Michael Jackson's just release song "Love Never Felt so Good" off the upcoming album XSCAPE.
- BMF Melbourne wants you to "Go Hard, Go Solo" for its client, Solo.