Southwest Goes International, Frontier Goes Cheap
- Southwest Airlines is getting its passport and has launched a new campaign to tout its first international flights.
- Frontier Air is out with three new ads touting its super low, ala carte fares. And they're up about charging extra for checking your bags, selecting a seat and even the food and beverage. One. Two. Three.
- Working with Publicis London, Friend London has produced a beautiful, 8-minute documentary for Tourism Ireland.
- US advertisers will collectively spend upwards of $50 billion on digital advertising in 2014, according to new figures from eMarketer. This represents the fifth year in a row of growth. 35% of digital spend will be allocated to mobile. Direct response is front and center.
- Movie stars go gaga for Samsung's new curved TV.