As we look back on 2013 to see what popped here on Adrants, we see that interests ranged from the serious (a campaign which used disabled models to ponder the notion of perfection) to the silly (semi-naked teens promote a magazine with hand bras) to the stupid (yet another social media screw up) . But most interestingly, it was our Facebook screed, This is How Facebook is Going to Die, that took top honors, by far. Without further ado, here's what you loved most on Adrants in 2013.
1. This is How Facebook is Going to Die
2. Kaley Cuoco Makes Super Bowl Debut in Toyota Ad
3. 'Disabled' Mannequins Ponder the Notion of Perfection
4. Semi-Naked Teens With Hand-Bras Promote Swiss Magazine
5. Bookstore Chain Helps You Sleep With Your Favorite Book Characters