Please Confirm Your Subscription
An email has been sent to your address to confirm your subscription to Adrants Daily. Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to finish the subscription process. This is to protect people's private email addresses and to stop any abuse to the list that might happen. If you have any questions, you can email the list owner owner at email@example.com
By subscribing, you will receive this web site's daily content in newsletter format. Each weekday, the Adrants Daily Newsletter will bring you top stories from the ad world including the lastest campaign launches, the most intruiging viral and word on mouth campaigns, sharp critique on recently launched ad campaign, strategies for the ever changing channels of communication and useful facts and figures to help you succeed at the office.
Note: If you use a spam filter, make sure you add Adrants Daily (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your "accepted" email address list. If you have an AOL email address, this is particularly important as we receive many "bounce backs" from AOL email addresses.
Gmail Users: Make sure you click the button to allow images to show in your emails otherwise you will miss out on our juicy photos. Unfortunately, Gmail does not render the newsletter as "pretty" as it should.
Consider Joining the Adrants Network Discussion Group
Now that you have decided to receive the Adrants Daily Newsletter, consider joining The Adrants Network - a Friendster-like site where you can join, connect, network and discuss all things advertising. The service is hosted by Soflow and combines many of the features and functionality we have always wanted to offer Adrants readers. So, in a nutshell, here's what the Adrants Network will offer:
- Connection to and networking with ad industry professionals.
- Ability to create a personal and professional profile of yourself to be viewed (or not) by others in the network.
- A forum in which any number of topics can be discussed in a threaded and archived manner.
- A listing section that could be useful for posting jobs, services, etc.
- A email-like member to member messaging system.
- A polling feature to do mini research among network members
- Ability to create multiple, topic-specific clubs within the Adrants Network run by selected members.
- An events calendar to schedule industry doings.
- And lots more to come.